- Tue, 19/12/2017 - 10:10 to 16:15
- Location:The Humanities and Social Sciences Library, room 32 Media Dept. Mount ScopusMon, 11/12/2017 - 18:00 to 20:30
The story of Israel’s “development towns” in a chilling documentary, as never told before: Testimonials and previously sealed transcripts reveal a method, an ideology and a cruel practice of law enforcement and decision makers behind the “population dispersal” policies in the first two decades of independence.
- Tue, 13/12/2016 - 12:00
Partners from the leading law firms in Israel participated on 13 Dec 2016 in a round table discussion on the topic of employing Arab interns and attorneys. The discussion, held at Tel Aviv University, was a cooperation between the schools of law of the Tel Aviv University, Jerusalem, Haifa and Bar Ilan universities. We discussed common actions for opening the law practicing market for Arab interns and attorneys. The meeting was attended also by representatives from civil society organizations: Kav Mashve, the Collective Impact project and the Forum for Employment Diversity.
- Mon, 21/11/2016 - 11:00 to 14:00
- Tue, 01/11/2016
- Location:Rothberg School, Room 311Tue, 14/06/2016 - 13:00 to 16:30
Two of our students in the clinic have organized a panel on the subject of inter-religious dialogue. The panel included lectures by activists from different backgrounds and organizations that work on this issue, in addition to dialogue circles.
- Tue, 24/05/2016 - 19:00 to Thu, 26/05/2016 - 23:00Location:HaAyin Het 9, Musrara, Jerusalem
- Tue, 24/05/2016 - 11:00 to 12:30Location:Beit Meirsdorf, Room 501, Mount Scopus
- Mon, 23/05/2016 - 14:30 to 16:00Location:School of Education, Room 459, Mount Scopus Campus
- Tue, 26/01/2016 - 17:30 to 19:30Location:Meiersdorf