- Location:Truman instituteThu, 14/06/2018
- Mon, 28/05/2018 - 17:00
- Location:Truman Institute librarySun, 13/05/2018 - 14:00 to 16:10Guest lecturer, Maurizio Ambrosini from the University of Milan on "Irregular Immigration in Southern Europe: actors, dynamics and governance"
- Tue, 08/05/2018 - 12:00
- Wed, 11/04/2018 - 12:00 to 14:15Location:Rabin building 2001
- Wed, 11/04/2018 - 10:00 to 12:00Location:מכון טרומן
- Tue, 19/12/2017 - 10:10 to 16:15
- Location:The Humanities and Social Sciences Library, room 32 Media Dept. Mount ScopusMon, 11/12/2017 - 18:00 to 20:30
The story of Israel’s “development towns” in a chilling documentary, as never told before: Testimonials and previously sealed transcripts reveal a method, an ideology and a cruel practice of law enforcement and decision makers behind the “population dispersal” policies in the first two decades of independence.
- Tue, 13/12/2016 - 12:00
Partners from the leading law firms in Israel participated on 13 Dec 2016 in a round table discussion on the topic of employing Arab interns and attorneys. The discussion, held at Tel Aviv University, was a cooperation between the schools of law of the Tel Aviv University, Jerusalem, Haifa and Bar Ilan universities. We discussed common actions for opening the law practicing market for Arab interns and attorneys. The meeting was attended also by representatives from civil society organizations: Kav Mashve, the Collective Impact project and the Forum for Employment Diversity.
- Mon, 21/11/2016 - 11:00 to 14:00